Subject: Re: [Leica] Our posts showing up in Google searches
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 17:39:34 -0800

I thought about blocking search engine access to the Leica Users
archive, but decided that there was value in being able to search, and
that if people knew that their words were globally visible they might
be more refrained, which is always good.

If anyone wishes to have his own postings excised from the archive,
just let me know. I don't have the energy to remove specific postings
("please delete my third posting from last Tuesday...") unless it's
dire, but it's easy for me to delete all postings from a given person
in a given time interval.