Subject: RE: [Leica] Equipment Insurance for Business
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:45:05 -0000

I use the same type of coverage which is an equipment rider on my business
insurance which also includes liability.  I have found it to be less
expensive alternative than the PP of A.  This is with my local State Farm.
However, APA has some new deals also and I'll be exploring those when mine
comes up.

andy