Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Abramson soft release
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 12:13:38 -0500

There is no doubt that the "Softie" release performs admirably and makes
shooting smoother.  Perhaps too well.  I for one cannot use one because of
my shooting style.  While the camera is at my eye, I stretch a finger over
the release to the shutter speed dial and, with a "Softie" installed,
whenever I adjust the shutter speed, I trip the shutter, whether or not that
is my intention.  Therefore, I am constantly making accidental shots with
the "Softie" installed.  However, I only use pre-TTL M6s and this might not
be a problem with the new larger dial on the TTL.

	Buzz Hausner