Subject: [Leica] G2 for India Color Shots?
From: "Craig Semetko" <csemetko@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 15:52:19 -0800

Robert,

I'm curious, did you use the G2 in full automatic mode for those shots? In
fact, I've only handled a G2 once, very briefly--can you even go manual on a
G2? Also, about the more recent color shots from India--did you use the G2
for those as well? (BTW, they all look great, I don't care what camera you
used!)

Craig

 Robert Appleby jotted down the following:

> > All the pictures in my India 98 folder were shot with tri-x and a 45 mm
> > lens on a G2.
>
> NO NO NO NO NO!!!  This ISN'T possible, this CAN'T be possible!???  These
> MUST be Leica pictures!?  How could CONTAX have enabled this!?  NO, I
REUFSE

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] G2 for India Color Shots?)