Subject: Re: [Leica] Books On the Leica System
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 06:19:48 +0000

>I'm a newbie both to LUG and the Leica M System. I was wondering if you
>could recommend a couple of good books on the system. I am interested in
>shooting techniques and tips, but would also like to know a bit more
>about Leica history. Thanks
>
>Hugo

Hugo,

I first Leica book was the Leica-M Compendium by Jonathan Eastland and it
introduced me into the philosophy of Leica very nicely.

Dan K.

              Faith sees things that are out of sight.

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Books On the Leica System)
Reply from Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com> ([Leica] Re: Books On the Leica System)