Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: Photos
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 11:13:04 +0200

>I generally get away with rating Tri-X or HP5 at 400. But I'm also
>in the habit
>of exposing for slightly more density, so I'm probably shooting at 320 or 250
>effectively.
>
>I've tried Tri-X, HP5, Delta 400 and Delta 100. I like tri-x and hp5 the best.
>They are a good compromise between image quality and convenience for me.
>Especially in 120. And, easy to process or have processed. D76 1:1 for a finer
>grained look, Rodinal for grainier pictures. What more do you need?
>
>Pete

What more do you need? Who needs four different films? Two will do!
Provided one is Delta 100.

Rodinal for grainier pictures. OK, but also higher acutance, and the
grain is nice looking (unless you have large areas of uniform density
where it shows up more than may wish).

Chris
- --
Christer Almqvist