Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: V35
From: Henry Ambrose <digphoto@telalink.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 11:55:50 -0600

There was a 40 Focotar for sale at photo.net - pretty expensive though.

Here is some info on the V35 and the lamps:
http://www.infomaniak.ch/~bonavolt/v35.htm

I have a 50 Focotar for sale if that will work with the V35 autofocus. I
don't know if it will or not. I also have a Focomat 1C as well if you
want a nice Leitz enlarger.
Contact me off list if you want.

I wonder if the V35 negative carrier is available from Leica?

Henry Ambrose

Replies: Reply from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: V35)
Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: V35)
Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: V35)