Subject: [Leica] Slide projector recommendation (WAS: Not Happy with My Results)
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 07:17:02 -0500

I have this same problem with my Kodak Carousel 4200 (cheapest one they
make) projector: either the left half is sharp, or the right half, but never
the whole slide.  It isn't off by that much: I can still give shows and now
have folks complain.  But it IS noticeable.

I've heard that the better (read: more expensive) Kodak models have
automatic slide gate alignment for each slide.  Anyone care to recommend a
projector/lens combination that they're happy with?  I'm in the market.  I
already have Kodak carousels, so I prefer it be one that uses those trays.

Thanks
Dan