Subject: Re: [Leica] Has anyone read Shutterbabe yet?
From: Paul Chefurka <chefurka@home.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 20:49:28 -0500

On Thu, 01 Feb 2001 20:25:43 -0500, Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
wrote:

>We must be reading different reviews.  I was talking about this one by
>Janet Reitman:
>
>http://www.salon.com/books/feature/2001/01/29/shutterbabe/index.html
>
>I just read it for the third time and if she mentions Kogan quitting to be
>a mother, I surely can't find it.
>
>Tina

Second page, middle of the third paragraph.

I may be overreacting to this, but Ms. Reitman really rubbed me the
wrong way.  She may be completely right about Kogan, but I sure
reacted badly to the tone of her criticisms.

Paul

Replies: Reply from firkin@netconnect.com.au ([Leica] Re: Has anyone read Shutterbabe yet?)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Has anyone read Shutterbabe yet?)