Subject: Re: [Leica] Bokeh link
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:40:52 -0800

Why that page just made me get so exciting I near threw up on the screen!
It's the nicest out of focus pictorial picture I've ever seen in all my
livin' days! And I don't see any bokeh as there doesn't appear to be any
separation from sharpest point out of focus area.

Did the designer have one or two single malts tooooo many?

And I do wish I could get all my photographs to look so creamy smooth,
proving once again that this bokeh is a whole bunch of hokehy bokey! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant