Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: A new mechanical-electronic shutter
From: Martin Howard <>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:59:08 -0500

Lucien jotted down the following:

>> What do you know about the D1X and D1H?
>> I've heard rumors about them and I'd like to know more.
> <>

What a bizarre sensor arrangement: 4,024 x 1,324 cells.  What is it, a
Cinemascope still camera?

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Any sufficiently advanced technology
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  is indistiguishable from magic."
email:         |               -- Arthur C. Clarke

Replies: Reply from MEBérubé <> (Re: [Leica] OT: D1X and D1H)
Reply from ([Leica] Seattle)
Reply from lucien <> ([Leica] OT: D1X and D1H. was: A new mechanical-electronic shutter)