Subject: Re: [Leica] @#&$$& Watermarks!!
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:26:12 +0200

>Roy, thanks!  I think it's a combination of heat in my bathroom (about
>74-76F) and low humidity when I'm drying film.

Marin, I suggest you take a cold shower before you hang up the film
to dry. This works two ways, it lowers the temperature and increases
humidity. As a result your film will take longer to dry and the water
on the film (including any impurities) will have time to drip off
the film rather than to dry on the film leaving marks.  Cold showers
are good for you too Martin, not only for the film. When I was young
all real men .....

Chris
- --
Christer Almqvist