Subject: [Leica] Picture of week 4 - Nathan
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 21:03:32 +0100

Friends,

As I mentioned last week, I spent a large part of the week just ending
on a company retreat in the Austrian Alps. So again this week I have a
landscape picture to share, at:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/pawindex.htm

Also, for the second week in a row it is a non-Leica picture. It is on
my first roll shot with the newly acquired "Texas Leica", the Fuji
GSW690III. It is a 6x9cm rangefinder with an excellent 5.6/65mm lens
(equivalent to 28mm in 35mm format). As a Leica user, I feel immediately
at home with this camera; the rangefinder being the obvious similarity,
but also the excellent image quality (my Epson scanner does not do it
justice) and the fact that this camera is eminently hand-holdable.

Finally, opinions on this picture were strongly divided in my family: my
11-year old son likes it, my wife think it sucks. So I would appreciate
any opinions from the LUG.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman