Subject: [Leica] Re: Tilley Two; The beginning
From: Jeff Moore <>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:04:07 -0500

2001-01-25-17:34:13 Martin Howard:
> Nah, Dr. Martens.

Nah again -- I'm peeved with Docs.  I've had two soles split
horizontally, and when I wanted 'em to resole a pair of the hard-leather
boots which had just broken in properly but had become holey about the
bottom, they told me they no longer do resolings.  Poo.

I've a pair of Mephistos which is effortlessly comfy, even if they do
tend to visual dorkiness.

Message from Martin Howard <> (Re: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning)