Subject: [Leica] Re: footware
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:32:55 -0800

Sorry folks, there is only ONE piece of footwear worthy of putting on your
feet. And I'm proud to say that I have had NOTHING else on my feet in
"over" ten years. An absolute fact. Over ten years! Nothing else!

Sun, rain, snow, hail, sleet, Tux, whatever...

Birkenstock Oslo. No socks.

Tux? Black Oslos and thin black cotton socks.

Jim

ps... exception, ski boots (Nordica F1 boots, Rosignol 210cm GS skis - plus
others), thin pair of cotton socks.

Birk's is where it's at!

To coin a modern day vernacular.

Replies: Reply from Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com> ([Leica] Re: footware)