Subject: Re: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning
From: Steven Alexander <alexpix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:25:01 -0500

> See:  http://www.mephisto.com/
>
> The ones advertised in the states are well over $200, but I got mine in
> France for less than half that.
>
> Tina
I have two pair, one over 3 years old and still not in need of rebuild
($85.00USD) according to local dealer and a second pair purchased in
September that are high top, Goretex -go anywhere- any weather- stay on your
feet all day and I love them even more.  Because of their cost,  I haven't
eaten  in four months,  but I've no foot problems.  My hat is a Filson waxed
cotton guy, it matches my Filson shoulder(camera)bag.

All these Leica leftovers work well with the Olympus E-10.

Good pixels make good pictures,

Steven Alexander