Subject: [Leica] FS 90 Summicron M
From: Cmrausr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 10:05:17 EST

SN/3298xxx, The E-55 version, slight signs of wear on rings. Very slight on
leading edge of built in hood. Smooth focus, clean glass, clean aperture
leaves. A dealer would probably call it ex+. Comes with front and rear caps.
I paid $800.00 for it a couple months ago, but I've decided I'm a reflex
kinda guy when it comes to teles. $750.00 +shipping/ins.

Contact me off list if interested.

Scott Stewart