Subject: [Leica] my first test with the 12/5.6
From: "Frank Dernie" <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 17:48:26 +0000

Dan Voigtlander sell a double shoe such that the bubble level and viewfinder
are mounted next to each other. Tha bubble level housing is angled and has a
prism mounted above the level so that you can see the bubble whilst framing.
It works well, I recommend it for handhelds with 12, 15 or 21mm lenses.
cheers Frank