Subject: RE: [Leica] One of those annoying "Which would you choose"posts.. ..
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:36:56 -0600

andy

>>The first Mac was 128K, which got converted to 512K later on.<<

I had a 128K which I upgraded to a Plus. (Speaking of pack rats. I still
have some linotype lead in case anyone needs some).

I recall the first digital imaging programs for the Mac. They were
revolutionary. That was only 15-years ago. I don't think anyone can
correctly say what's going to happen over the next 15-years. I envision
myself wearing a set of CRT glasses while riding my bike; reading a UV
filter thread on the LUG, no doubt.

Dave