Subject: RE: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning
From: Greg Locke <>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:34:30 -03-30

At 08:53 AM 25/01/01 -0700, you wrote:

> > It's Tilley that should have bought Leica, not Hermés!!!!!
> >
>Two great Canadian gifts to the world - the Tilley hat and the Noctilux.
>Then they could open up the Midland Factory again to make "real" Leicas....
>Tim A

I hope your Tilley is made of Kevlar after a remark like that :^)

I wasn't happy with my Tilley (an original white model) until it had been...

dropped in a bucket of fish guts
soaked in a muddy river
covered in drilling fluid
and run over by an armored car.

...NOW, it's just right :^)

I don't recommend this for the Leicas, however.

Greg Locke                         St. John's, Newfoundland
Touched By Fire: doctors without borders in a third world crisis.
ISBN#0-7710-5305-3 McClelland & Stewart

Replies: Reply from Greg Locke <> (Re: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning)
Reply from Mark Rabiner <> (Re: [Leica] Tilley Two; The beginning)