Subject: Re: [Leica] Handling Photo Critique (was: More PAW's question recomments asked for.)
From: Satoshi Oka <lug@dmakos.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 10:06:36 +0900

Hello,

"Rollei TLR club" site is my site.
"Image Square" system is working on the bbs scripts, webbbs
(http://awsd.com/scripts/webbbs/)
The FOM2 boards are working on the almost same system.
The scripts have many function, but I'm using only a few functions.
They reduce the jobs of site manager.

The page design is changeable for our taste and we should do that.
I'm not saying that the webbbs is the best system. Using the existing
things with some inventions is the better way, in my opinion.
But I saw the photo.net system. and I feel it may be impossible to make
the web page suit for everyone's taste.... ;)

Cheers,
Satoshi

 Satoshi Oka, M.D.   Kyoto, Japan
 oka@dmakos.com