Subject: Re: [Leica] wrapping cameras
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:56:02 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 23/01/01 13:39:30 Paris, Madrid, mano@proxyma.net a
écrit :

<< For those searching for a cheap and convenient way to protect cameras
easier than a
 case, I cover mine with Domke Wrap sometimes , even when wearing them around
my neck.
 Takes a second to unwrap or cover up again, protects from dust, rain, snow,
minor
 knocks, costs about $10. The 14" x 14" square covers an M with most lenses,
comes in
 colours including 18% gray - another good use there.

 Emanuel Lowi
 Montreal  >>

I'm using an old sleeping bag for that , 10ftx10ft . In addition it also
protects from cold .
The only minor problem is the big size , but you can't get only advantages !

Jo Goodtimes , France .
airborne radar tech
live free or die