Subject: Re: [Leica] (Leica) More PAW's
From: Doug Herr <merlin@flyingemu.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2001 09:42:22 -0800

On Tue, 23 January 2001, Tom Finnegan wrote:

> I actually managed to develop a couple rolls of film Sunday night after
> getting home from skiing, so I'm a day ahead this week. This weeks
> selections can be found at the usual places. Comments are welcomed.
>
> 2001 PAW
> http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293118291

Tom,

WOW!!  These are great!  I can hardly wait for next week's PAW.  The rowing shell is very cool, except I think the lower left corner is a bit distracting.  I love the perspective and design of this photo.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!