Subject: [Leica] Martin's timer
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:57:36 -0800

After the long, sometimes serious, thread on Martin's quest for a "no-hands"
or "one-hand" timer, he said that he had found what he was looking for.  Did
I miss the message as to what he finally came up with?

Sometimes messages show up (or reappear) months later; or sometimes never
appear at all (I am assuming that people do not reply to nonexistent
messages just to mess with our heads -- well, maybe Kyle would).  So was
Martin's timer selection one of those missing messages?

rp johnson
seattle, wa.  usa