Subject: [Leica] BALUG January meeting photos
From: "Ken Iisaka" <>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:35:21 -0800

I finally squeezed some time to soup the Fuji Neopan 1600 film from the
meeting two weeks ago in XTOL dilution 1:3 13 minutes at 20C.  I did a quick
scan of them using my Nikon Coolscan III, and you will find them at:

in their unmanipulated glory.

The close-up of Peter Choy at the end of the table was indeed taken with a
borrowed Elmarit 1:2.8/135mm at wide open, handheld at 1/4 second (or was it
1/2"?)  Definitely blurry, but certainly good enough for a 3.5x5" print.

Most of the photos were taken with a Noctilux, but a few Summilux 75mm
photos wandered in as well.

Ken Iisaka <first name at last name dot org>
Still lost in Mill Valley, Marin County, CA.

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <> (Re: [Leica] BALUG January meeting photos)
Reply from "Roland Smith" <> (Re: [Leica] BALUG January meeting photos)