Subject: [Leica] Week 4
From: Damian Dlugolecki <damian@teleport.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:33:12 -0800

I caught this native 12 lb buck steelhead on Friday and posed it with my
fishing partner.  I've been carrying a iii w/ 3.5/50 elmar because it is
so compact.
There are many beautiful things to photograph on a Winter steelhead
river;
many coho and chinook salmon skeletons, water ouzels, heron and so
forth.  I'm still looking for an outfit that I can carry with me that
can do justice.
An M3 with DR summicron w/eyes would be ideal but it's just too heavy.
I think I'll at least upgrade to a collapsible summitar or summicron.
The thing is, it gets awful wet out there...
Damian
- --
http://www.teleport.com/~damian/strings.htm