Subject: [Leica] the folks on the lug...
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:09:16 -0500 (EST)

dan honemann pointed out:

>I believe one of the greatest benefits to owning a Leica has
>been the many fine people I've met on this list.  There's a kinship
>derived from the natural joy of capturing images.

hear hear! were it not for the incredible generosity of the SLUG i
would have personally shelled out a hundred bucks to get drunk in the
seattle sheriton. and thanks too to sander in amsterdam who i think
dropped three digits of guilders on me and linda at several bars in
holland, tim spragens in deuchland who let me use his noctilux, b.d. in
boston, who put my wife and i up for a weekend, all the luggers who have
loaned or given me camera equipment and film, and all the luggers who have
stopped by to visit the PLUG here in philadelphia, paul, tim caroll,
bob kramer, eddie adams, etc. etc. (all of whom, oddly enough, brought a
bottle of single malt something or other. weird.)

what a good lot of folk you are.

kc