Subject: [Leica] Chased By The Light by Jim Brandenburg
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 17:49:59 -0800

At 05:04 PM 1/21/01 -0700, Shan wrote:
>The book kc refers to is Chased By The Light by Jim Brandenburg. Wonderful
>book. It is one frame a day for the 90 days of fall. Published by Creative
>Editions, NorthWord Press. ISBN 1-55971-671-1.
>
>shan

I have this book and it is great. Jim Brandenburg is to be trusted. He's
the guy that lived with an arctic wolf pack and was accepted by the pack,
photographed them extensively while in the middle of their den. I also had
his 2000 Chased by the Light calender. Jim is a great photographer and had
enough years of experience before Chased by the Light to be comfortable
with photographing a frame a day and knowing for sure that he had on film
exactly what he wanted.

Like Ted. When the shutter goes click, it is there!

Jim