Subject: RE: [Leica] Millbrae notes
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 08:12:56 -0500

Byron,

Great post.  I believe one of the greatest benefits to owning a Leica has
been the many fine people I've met on this list.  There's a kinship derived
from the natural joy of capturing images.

"Capturing" isn't really the right word: appreciation comes closer.  At
heart we're all explorers, journeymen in pursuit of the novel, the yet to be
seen.  I suppose in that respect we are the ones who are captured.

Cheers,
Dan