Subject: Re: [Leica] Kenya Photos
From: "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 19:39:57 -0800

Tina Manley wrote:
> [...]
All made
> with Leicas  :-)<<<<<

Hi Tina,

Very nice photography, proving once again you are a master of understanding
light and making it work for the success of your photos. Not only have you
captured the people in a less than hectic life style, but the gentleness of
the soft light adds to the over all effect, just cracker jack photography!

Always leaves me with a nice felling that I know this lady and her wonderful
talent as a photographer.  Good on you girl ! Hopefully we'll not have to
wait too long to sample more delights of your efforts.

Kindest regards,
ted.

Ted Grant
Ted Grant Photography Limited