Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica slide projector
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 08:41:47 -0700

I like the standard trays but you have to remember to keep them upright. It
is easy to quickly insert a fresh lot of slides for evaluation and edit them
on the fly. People seem to complain about the P150 jamming so I would
recommend the P300 or up. I am a very satisfied owner of a P300IR with a
90/2.5CF. I recommend you get the daylight projection attachment as well. It
is great as you can have a little slide show anywhere.

John Collier