Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: FOM2
From: Alastair Firkin <>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 12:40:46 +1100

>I agree that there are some fine images, but the photographers do not seem
>to be credited.

At the moment we are gathering images for a judging in November. The
reason to keep the photographer off the page was deliberate, in order
to allow less influence at that time. I will put up the names of the
photographers after the judging, or before if the majority "MUST"
have it.

- --
Alastair Firkin