Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOM2
From: Guy Bennett <>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 13:56:15 -0800

>LUG members should be taking a closer look at FOM2.

I agree with Steve. There is some good work on the FOM2 site, and I
encourage those who haven't done so recently to visit the gallery of images.

Like some LUGGERS, I had misunderstood the submission policy and thought I
needed a personal web page to participate. I will be sending some work soon.

Replies: Reply from D Khong <> (RE: [Leica] Re: FOM2)
Reply from Guy Bennett <> (RE: [Leica] Re: FOM2)