Subject: RE: [Leica] More PAWs
From: "Rodgers, David" <david.rodgers@xo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 19:52:44 -0600

Doug,

>>Participating PAW LUGgers should be submitting their best to FOM2.  I've
seen some really good work among the PAWs.<<

I missed it. What's FOM2?

I agree on the PAWs. I jump to every link referenced on the LUG. I'm glad to
see the LUG is becoming more visual. I've also seen some really remarkable
images from LUG members via private e-mail. The more photographs the better,
I say. I've learned a great deal.

I'm afraid that having begun a PAW, it may hold me accountable. (Here it is
week three and I'm already behind by two. Photos were taken, just not yet
posted). The problem isn't the photos. It's the time to maintain my site.
I'm always looking for ideas to streamline the process.

Dave

Replies: Reply from Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au> (RE: [Leica] More PAWs)