Subject: Re: [Leica] "So mama {KodaK!} don't take my Kodachrome away..."
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:02:40 -0500

Rimrock Foundation jotted down the following:

> Here, this oughtta settle it ...
>
> {c:Chorus:} [F7]Kod[Bb]ach[D7]rome[G7], They give us those [Cm]nice bright
> [F]colors, They give us the [Bb]greens of sum[Eb]mers[Cm], Makes you think
> a[C]ll the wor[F]ld's a sunny [Bb]day [D]Oh [G]yeah, I got a N[Cm]ikon
> cam[F]era, I love to take a [Bb]photograp[Eb]h, [Eb]So momma, don't
> t[C7]ake my [F]Kodachrome [Bb]away.

Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be LUGGERS,
Don't let them have Pee Cees and hack them old Macs,
Give 'em no Elmars, no Leicas and such,
Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be LUGGERS,
'Cause trust me no fail, they'll be writin' email,
  even to those they don't know.

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       |  All wiyht. Rho sritched mg
email: howard.390@osu.edu         |  kegtops awound?