Subject: Re: [Leica] Another PAW
From: Martin Howard <>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:27:19 -0500

Rodgers, David jotted down the following:

> I'm joining the photo-a-week club. I only have week one image loaded so far.

Yeah, but what an image!  I love the visual humour, the
image-within-an-image, the real-or-not-real.  Ceci n'est pas un autobus.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | "The future isn't what it used to be."
email:         |      -- Louis Cyphre (Angel Heart)

Replies: Reply from Gary Whalen <> ([Leica] Leica image web site)
Reply from Rimrock Foundation <> (Re: [Leica] Leica image web site)