Subject: Re: [Leica] new site
From: MEBerube <MEB@goodphotos.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:37:59 -0500

Guy,

This is a nice clean fast presentation and I love the interiors. (The
exteriors are cool too, just more peopled and I dig uncluttered
architectural images....blame the Freemason in me.) ;)
I wish I had the restraint to only put up my best work and to keep the site
simple.
I didn't run into any bugs at all. Good job.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael