Subject: [Leica] Need advice on R3
From: Bart Haig <barthaig@mail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:17:01 -0500 (EST)

Could anyone tell me which was the Minolta camera that was so much like the
R3? I'm trying to give a friend a hand who is attempting to resurrect a R3,
and suggested to him that he might need to cannibalize that Minolta. So...
if only I knew which one.

And perhaps someone here knows if the electronics of these cameras are also
compatible; namely the part that leads to the shutter (alright, so now you
understand that I don't know anything about camera repair :-).

Thanks in advance,
Bart Haig

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com

Replies: Reply from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Need advice on R3)