Subject: [Leica] black paint 50f1.4
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 16:39:32 EST

<<rich"

Hey (hay) is for horses...

Yes, different, the old-style scalloped focus ring gives a much nicer grip.

Emanuel

Cool.

I wonder if (and when) Leica will make this a standard production item! I
have heard the rumors, but yet to have substantiation from Leica USA.

I would like to see a 50f2.0 in black paint as well...in fact that would be
#1 on my wish list. I don't need an ASPH 50f2.0 as I think it is plenty sharp
as it is...

later,
Rich (from Nu Yawk City where their are no horses...ok, maybe a few! ) ;->