Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:DD Duncan
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 14:27:11 -0000

Bill,
I not you queried the M3D designation of the camera that David Douglas
Duncan used. This was simply his own special engraving that he'd had Leica
do for him, utilising the 3 Ds in his name...
I'm unsure what these cameras were (I believe he had more than one , three
maybe, engraved for him) but I'd expect they would be MPs.
Jem