Subject: [Leica] Re: Backup Camera
From: Brougham <brougham3@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 14:31:43 -0800 (PST)

Stephen Gandy <Stephen@CameraQuest.com> wrote:

> Try going for fun with a backup camera, use the cheapest disposable
> camera you can find.

I was going to start participating in the PAW, too, but have been busy
enough that I didn't take *any* pictures during week 2.

This would have probably been week 1's photo.  I went out on Sunday
(the last day of week #1) with an Ilford XP2 disposable.  But hey, it
had a flash!  My main reason against bringing my Leica was the
sledding/snowboarding activities that were taking a forefront to
photography.  :)

I was really surprised.  The camera cost around $10 or so.