Subject: RE: [Leica] Jobo Processor
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 09:55:31 +1100

>Frank -
>
>I have an old ATL-2 that just keeps on going.  I chose it because it
>was for sale, used at Charlotte Camera for a bargain price about 10
>years ago.  If I were buying a new one, I would be sure it's one you
>can set and forget until it beeps that everything is done.  Mine has
>tanks to save the chemicals for re-use.  I would be sure the new one
>did, too.  I had to buy a separate water panel for controlling the
>wash temperatures.  Some of the new ones include that, I think.  I
>don't think you could go wrong with any of the Jobo's though.  If
>you find one used, you'll probably save a lot of money.
>
>Hope this helps!
>
>Tina
>

>At 06:20 AM 1/12/01 -0800, you wrote:
>>Tina... Which Jobo processor....?  I am in the midst of making this decision
>>right now.....
>>Why the model you chose over the others?
>>
>>Frank Filippone
>>red735i@earthlink.net
>
>Tina Manley, ASMP
>http://www.tinamanley.com

So many people are deserting wet darkrooms, that ATL labs are now
going pretty cheaply. I bought the ATL 3 table top version, before
they really came down in price (I like to do that sort of thing :-) )
and it is fantastic. It replaces a cpe with lift I've used for nearly
20 years

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin