Subject: [Leica] Equipment Purchases and My Photo a Week
From: "Marshall, C.R." <C.R.Marshall@uwsp.edu>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:18:50 -0600

Weeks 1 and 2 are up.

http://my.voyager.net/~cmarshal/pow2001.htm

Something I have often done in the past is requiring myself to complete
tasks to justify purchases.  The current tasks are: Complete the Photo a
Week project and Purchace no new photo gear in calander year 2001 (unless
something breaks or gets stolen).  If I can complete both of these, at the
end of the year I will have earned a new Leica.

Photos at the above link were taken with either Nikon equipment or with an
old Argus C4 ($15 on an un-named auction site).

C.R. Marshall