Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Superia Reala
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:27:48 -0500

The whole point to Reala was the 4th layer to help improve colours taken
under flourescent lighting.  This was the big marketing splash that
accompanied the film when it was first introduced.

One thing I now find confusing is that there is a film that a local dealer
tried selling me called "Fuji Superia" and in smaller print something like
"using Reala technology".  The dealer seemed to think it was Reala, but I
think he was mistaken.

Dan C.