Subject: Re: [Leica] about the 21 w/goggles
From: apbbeijing <apbbeijing@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:43:39 +0800

on 12/1/01 9:17 pm, Greg Locke at locke@straylight.ca wrote:

> Have any of the pros on the list  used the goggled 21 professionally?

I tried Tom A's: it is very handy though like all the goggled lenses it
changes the balance of the camera somewhat. Not a bad thing necessarily but
odd at first.

I understand the close range focussing is a bit off on some or all of these
conversions due to the mount tinkering: best ask Tom though. Reinhold Müller
is the fellow who does the conversions BTW.

I have recently found myself more at home with the 24 after many years of
21ery. I do not usually use the finder with the 24, preferring to black out
the frames on my Hexar or M6 .72 with black tape and using the whole finder.
Works well for me.

Bests

Adrian
- --