Subject: RE: [Leica] viewing contact sheets
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 02:30:01 -0500

This is exactly what I was looking for, Randy.  I just finished looking
through 26 contact sheets using an Eschenbach 6x illuminated magnifier
(handheld).  Great for close-up inspection of a few frames, but not so great
for browsing through 910 frames (I have quite a headache now).

I'm ordering one of these visors today.  Thanks for the tip.

Dan