Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Classic M Bag
From: "Dan Honemann" <ddh@home.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 22:16:16 -0500

Agreed, Guy.  I'm going to try leaving the bag at home and going out with
two bodies (Hexar RF and .72x M6 TTL) around my neck, one with a 35/1.4
asph, the other with a 75 summilux.  Depending on the shoot, I may have two
different emulsions loaded as well.

I don't imagine there is much I'd miss with this simple kit, and I like the
idea of never having to grope into the camera bag.

Dan