Subject: [Leica] My 2001 Picture-A-Week
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 06:47:05 -0800 (PST)

Friends,

Back in Zurich, I have now put the template Kyle so
generously provided to good use (I hope!). My effort
for week 1 can be seen at:

http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/pawindex.htm

or you can access it via the link on my Tripod web
site:

http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator/index.html

I tried to follow Kyle's assignment (the first minutes
of the new year) as literally as possible, and my
picture was taken around 0:30 on January 1st. I needed
the half hour to toast the new year with my parents at
midnight and then drive to downtown Copenhagen to see
what was going on.

Comments welcome as always.

Incidentally, I tood the picture on one of my very
first rolls of the new Fuji Provia 400F, and I must
say that I am extremely impressed with this film. It
is the first slide film faster than 200 which in my
opinion is suitable for general use. It proved
excellent during my vacation in Denmark, at this time
of year even mid-day is pretty dim, and sunny days are
few and far between.

Nathan