Subject: [Leica] which do you prefer, 24 or 36 exposure rolls?
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 09:38:23 -0500

I am curious what others prefer and why.  I have been shooting 36 exposure
rolls for ever, and I am finding I really don't like handling them and
storing them, and am considering switching to 24 exposure rolls.

One reason I am considering the switch is I could fit the entire roll on one
scanable contact sheet and use a standard 8 1/2 wide scanner...  I bought a
tabloid size scanner just to scan the 36 exposure (which always works out to
be more than 36 with the Leica...) rolls in the PrintFile sleeves...and it
works OK.  Also, the sleeves don't fit in the standard three ring binders I
use for my MF storage (too wide)...I'm sure someone makes extended
binders...but I haven't found them yet, not that I've looked that hard mind
you.

Just curious what and why others choose 36 or 24...

Replies: Reply from Ted <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] which do you prefer, 24 or 36 exposure rolls?)