Subject: RE: [Leica] an appeal to photographer (was re: tina's print pricing)
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 18:21:30 -0500

On a regular basis, I get pricing requests from people who are have visited
my web site.  The prices that I have quoted in the past were $75 for an
8x10, or $200 for an 11x14 for fibre based, archivally processed, tonded,
signed, etc.     I rarely here from them again.   I *assume* that they
initally emailed me because they liked something on my site, yet they loose
interest when I quote them what seem to me to be a small price.   So what
is going on?   Are they expecting something for free?   Or do you really
think that if I asked $500 for an 8x10, that I'd get a better order rate?

Dan C.